At all times we will endeavour to protect your personal information.
If you need any further information pertaining to a privacy matter, you should contact us at: email@example.com
Collecting your personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods / services / goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send you goods purchased through our website;
- supply to you services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
What personal information do we need to collect from you?
We may collect information including your name, address, contact phone and e-mail details.
How do we collect it?
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. This may be by way of online forms, emails or via telephone request.
We will only collect personal information about an individual, where it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so, from that individual only.
If we collect personal information about you from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware or have been made aware of the matters listed above (except to the extent that making you aware of these matters would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual).
We may pass your personal information to other organisation. In the course of providing our services to you, we may disclose your personal information to other persons or organisations including:-
- debt recovery agencies
- IT service providers and contractors;
- your representatives or legal advisors;
- our representatives, legal advisors or other professional advisors;
- law enforcement or government bodies;
We will never rent or sell your personal information, including your email address.
Opting out of receiving marketing material
If you don’t want to receive newsletters, marketing promotions and offers, you can opt out by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will still need to send you essential information, such as invoices and accounts.
Updating your personal information
We take all efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Largely we rely on you for the accuracy and completeness of the personal information you provide to us. You will need to let us know of any changes to your personal information so that we can update our records and ensure our records are accurate. You can update your personal information by logging into your account online and following the instructions or by emailing us your updated details at: email@example.com
Secure storage of your personal information
Keeping your personal information secure is a high priority. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If your information is no longer needed, we take all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.
Keep your PIN, passwords and any identifying information safe. It is your responsibility to keep your PIN, logins and passwords secure. Anyone who knows this information can access your account. We accept no responsibility for personal information disclosed to persons who know your PIN, password or other identifying features.
Our contact details
Our contact details are:
You are able to request your personal information, the purposes for which it is held, how it was collected, how it is held, used and disclosed by submitting a request in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel your privacy rights have been breached, you can submit a complaint to us at: email@example.com
Your Brain Health Starts Here
Contact us for further information
Or call — 02 5310 6061